They are an opportunity to engage in Continuing Professional Development to ensure that our work as Mentor Coaches stays fit for practice and that we are offering the best possible Mentor Coaching services to the coaching community. In these clinics you will:
- connect with other trained Mentor Coaches
- share and learn together in the spirit of best practice and co-created learning
- do a deeper dive on various aspects of Mentor Coaching (ICF Core Competencies, ICF Code of Ethics and Core Values, assessment process and documentation, mentor coaching requirements, mentor coaching packages etc.)
The programme comprises five 2-hour sessions, spaced throughout the year, and you can join any or all of these as you wish. In addition, you will also be offered the optional opportunity to participate in Mentor Coaching pairs or triads with your colleagues to further deepen and practice some of the concepts and topics discussed on the webinars. The clinics are offered in English.
Alongside this great development opportunity, you will also receive ICF CCEs that you can use towards your own credential renewal. The exact number of CCEs would be based upon the amount of attendance and a total of up to 10 CCEs (core competency) are available.
If you have not trained as a Mentor Coach, you may also be interested in considering our Mentor Coach Training programme.
This programme offers you the opportunity to:
- connect and learn with other Mentor Coaches (potentially from around the world)
- explore and understand how Mentor Coaching is offered and delivered by different Mentor Coaches
- deepen your understanding of the ICF’s requirements around Mentor Coaching for credentialing purposes.
- deepen your understanding of the ICF Core Competencies and the ICF Code of Ethics and Core Values and how to apply that knowledge to your role as a Mentor Coach (*)
- engage with best practice in this field of Mentor Coaching
- complete meaningful CPD towards your own credential renewal
(*) in addition to this programme supporting you to be the best Mentor Coach you can be, participants also regularly comment that the programme has significantly deepened their skills as a coach.
January 9, 2023, 1pm – 3 pm (London time)
March 6, 2023, 1pm – 3 pm (London time)
May 8, 2023, 1pm – 3 pm (London time)
September 11, 2023, 1pm – 3 pm (London time)
November 20, 2023, 1pm – 3pm (London time)
*You may register to attend just one, several, or all five sessions.
- £200 plus VAT (if applicable) per 2-hour session (if booked separately)
- £800 plus VAT (if applicable) all 5 sessions (when booked and paid for as a package in one payment)