The purpose of Mentor Coaching is primarily to deepen your understanding and demonstration of the ICF Core Competencies and therefore your skills and confidence as a practicing coach. To that end, there are four main reasons you might want or need to complete a Mentor Coaching package:
- Mentor Coaching as part of your ICF credential application – some Coaching Education programmes include the required 10-hours of Mentor Coaching as part of their offering. If you have not completed this aspect, you may like to join our Mentor Coaching Programme noted below.
- Mentor Coaching as part of your ICF ACC renewal – part of the ICF ACC renewal process is that coaches much repeat a package of 10-hours of Mentor Coaching. Those 10 hours form part of the total of 40 CCE units required for credential renewal every three years.
- Mentor Coaching as part of your PCC Performance Evaluation preparation – you may have already completed the required Mentor Coaching element. However, if this was some time ago, you might want to do a little more work with a Mentor Coach to help you feel more prepared for the Performance Evaluation process at PCC level and receive feedback on your coaching against the PCC Markers.
- Mentor Coaching as part of your regular and ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) – Mentor Coaching is a really valuable form of CPD for all coaches as it keeps us fresh and grounded into the ICF Core Competencies and also enables us to engage in powerful reflective practice on our work with our clients.
In support of these approaches to Mentor Coaching, we offer a range of packages for your Mentor Coaching requirements, including:
Mentor Coaching Programme (MCG)
Our Mentor Coaching programme has four simple steps:
- Individual programme preparation (1.5 hours)
- Four x two-hour online Group Mentor Coaching sessions (8 hours)
- Three hours of 1-1 Mentor Coaching sessions (3 hours)
- Peer coaching sessions in-between each online session focussing on specific ICF Core Competencies as the programme progresses (6 hours)
This programme fulfils the 10 hours of coach mentoring required for your ICF Credential application or ACC credential renewal.
The programme takes approximately 4-months to complete and is accredited with 18.5 Core Competency CCEs or 10 hours of Mentor Coaching plus 8.5 Core Competency CCEs (which is an additional benefit of further CCEs for those credentialed coaches when renewing their credential). This programme typically runs twice each year (Spring and Autumn) and you can see details of our schedule in the schedule tab.
Bespoke Mentor Coaching Packages
This is typically a 1-1 approach, and you can complete as many sessions as you like, based upon your wants, and needs. We are happy to liaise with you to establish a bespoke approach that will work best for you.
Blended Mentor Coaching and Supervision CPD Package
Both Mentor Coaching and Coaching Supervision are powerful and valuable forms of CPD for coaches. To that end, ICF allows coaches to allocate up to 10 hours of each of these ways of working every three years as part of the 40-hours of CPD/CCEs needed for credential renewal. We offer an annual blended group programme which provides you with a complete package towards your CPD plan.
More information about our Mentor Coaching and Supervision CPD Packages coming soon!
Recommended for Coaches
This programme is for coaches wanting to invest in themselves and their coaching practice as part of their professional pride, integrity and on-going development toward coaching maturity.
This programme is offered in English.
Spring 2023 Cohort:
- Module 1: March 20, 2023, 1pm – 3pm (London time)
- Module 2: April 17, 2023, 1pm – 3pm (London time)
- Module 3: May 15, 2023, 1pm – 3pm (London time)
- Module 4: June 19, 2023, 1pm – 3pm (London time)
Autumn 2023 Cohort:
- Module 1: September 22, 2023, 1pm – 3pm (London time)
- Module 2: October 13, 2023, 1pm – 3pm (London time)
- Module 3: November 17, 2023, 1pm – 3pm (London time)
- Module 4: December 15, 2023, 1pm – 3pm (London time)
£1,740 (inc. taxes)
Instalment payment options available. Contact us for details.
We value our alumni community. Once you’ve completed a coach training programme with Coach Advancement by Tracy Sinclair, you will unlock a number of exclusive benefits including discounts, coaching clinics, peer coaching, social impact project opportunities and more! Learn more about the ways we continue to support coaches who have trained with us here.
“What an enriching experience for any coach! The whole process was exceptionally well-led, well thought-through and well-managed. I benefited greatly in deepening my coaching impact … There is not a coach in the world who would not benefit from this programme.”
“This mentoring programme was transformational for me as a Global Executive and Leadership coach. I truly recommend this programme for all professional coaches who want to take their coaching skills to the next level. I can see big improvements regarding the competences and I feel more confident challenging my clients in more powerful and efficient ways than before.”
“I had been coaching executives successfully for quite some time, and still wanted to fine-tune my coaching skills. … The investment in this mentor coaching was way more valuable than I had anticipated. I warmly recommend this program for any experienced coach who wants to explore their skills and be challenged to become a masterful coach.”
“What an enriching experience for any coach! The whole process was exceptionally well-led, well thought-through and well-managed. I benefited greatly in deepening my coaching impact, which is and will continue to positively impact my clients. Both group and individual sessions allowed us all to benefit from Hilary and Tracy’s rich value as coaches. Their rigour also helped us grow accustomed to referring consistently to the PCC markers, which is a great habit to have. There is not a coach in the world who would not benefit from this programme.”
Frequently Asked Questions
ICF’s guidelines on the GDPR aspect to this state that: “you mustn’t keep data for longer than necessary.”
In practice this means: reviewing the length of time you keep personal data; considering the purpose or purposes you hold the information for in deciding whether (and for how long) to retain it; securely deleting information that is no longer needed for this purpose or these purposes; and updating, archiving or securely deleting information if it goes out of date.
Tracy Sinclair Ltd. will keep recordings for the duration of the mentoring programme, after which they will be deleted. ICF will keep a recording for up to 6 months after receipt, after which they will delete it.
Sign up for additional resources, opportunities and updates!
Delivered straight to your inbox.