Complaints / Grievance Policy
Tracy Sinclair Limited values the service our students receive and we take complaints seriously and value any feedback. As an ICF-accredited coaching education provider we are obliged to follow a stringent Code of Conduct.
Students have the right to file a grievance regarding presentation or content, facility concerns, or instructor/faculty behaviour.
We aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible, ensuring we investigate, resolve and learn from any issues.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- making a complaint is as easy as possible;
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
- we respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
A student should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the educator/trainer, staff, or student with whom they have an issue. If students are not comfortable approaching the individual, they can proceed to step 1 below.
If students are not comfortable approaching the individual or if the complaint is unable to be resolved informally the following steps will apply:
- Students should submit a written complaint to Tracy Sinclair Limited.
- Tracy Sinclair Limited investigates the cause, informing affected parties and ensuring timescales and regular communication throughout.
- Complaint investigation may also include seeking input or support from relevant parties (e.g., ICF, Coaching Supervisor)
- Complaint is acknowledged within 48 hours and where possible resolved within 3-5 working days. If the complaint is more complex and requires further investigation, we will agree the extension in time needed.
- Complaint is resolved with agreed next steps, learning and improvements required.
- If a complaint cannot be resolved Tracy Sinclair Limited will inform the complainant of their options for further recourse such as the ICF Independent Review Body (IRB).