Understanding and working with the ICF Core Competency Model
Through three virtual Modules, Coach Advancement will be sharing the background and a full overview of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Core Competency Model. This model was announced and released in early 2020 and became effective as the basis for ICF Credential application assessments in August 2022.
Across these sessions, we will share and discuss the essence of the competencies and how they are evidenced in good coaching practice at both ACC and PCC level coaching. We will also answer questions and explore how coaches can integrate the Core Competencies into their coaching practice. This 9-hour mini-series comes with 9 CCEs which can be used towards your ongoing professional development and logged for your ICF Credential renewal.
This programme is ideal for:
- ICF Credentialed coaches wishing to refresh their skills and integrate the model into their coaching practise.
- ICF Credentialed coaches wanting to deepen their knowledge and understanding in readiness for your next credential application.
- Mentor Coaches who want to up-skill to keep their Mentor Coaching offering current and relevant for their Mentees.
Completion of the three webinars provides you with 9 CCEs (8.5 CC and 0.5 RD) as part of your ongoing professional development. This programme is offered in English.
- Module 1: October 24, 2023, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 2: November 7, 2023, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 3: November 21, 2023, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 1: February 20, 2024, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 2: March 5, 2024, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 3: March 19, 2024, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 1: October 1, 2024, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 2: October 15, 2024, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 3: October 29, 2024, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
Core Competency Training programme includes:
- Three half-day modules in our virtual classroom
- Small group setting for in-depth exploration and discussion about the Core Competencies and how to most naturally and effectively integrate them into your coaching practice
- Access to post-programme Coach Advancement Alumni Community with associated alumni benefits
Programme fees: £600 (including taxes)
We value our alumni community. Once you’ve completed a coach training programme with Coach Advancement by Tracy Sinclair, you will unlock a number of exclusive benefits including discounts, coaching clinics, peer coaching, social impact project opportunities and more! Learn more about the ways we continue to support coaches who have trained with us here.