Understanding and Applying the Updated ICF Core Competency Model
Through three webinar-based Modules, Tracy Sinclair Coach Advancement will be sharing the background and a full overview of the updated ICF Core Competency Model. This updated model was announced and released in early 2020 and we are now in a transition phase that culminates in the updated model coming into action as the basis for ICF Credential application assessments during the early 2022.
Across these webinars, we will share and discuss the essence of the competencies and how they are evidenced in good coaching practice at both ACC and PCC level coaching. We will also answer questions and explore how coaches can integrate these changes and the updated model into their coaching practice. This webinar series comes with 9 CCEs which can be used towards your ongoing professional development and logged for your ICF Credential renewal.
This programme is ideal for coaches who are:
- Familiar with the previous competency model and now wish to refresh their skills and integrate the updated model into their coaching practice.
- Coaches who have been more recently trained already in this updated model and who want to deepen their knowledge and understanding in readiness for a credential application.
- Mentor Coaches who want to up-skill in the updated model in order to keep their Mentor Coaching offering current and relevant for their Mentees.
Completion of the three webinars provides you with 9 CCEs (8.5 CC and 0.5 RD) as part of your ongoing professional development.
- Module 1: February 1, 2022, 9 – 10.30 am and 11 am – 12.30 pm (London)
- Module 2: February 15, 2022, 9 – 10.30 am and 11 am – 12.30 pm (London)
- Module 3: March 1, 2022, 9 – 10.30am and 11 am – 12.30 pm (London)
£450 for all three webinars
We value our alumni community. Once you’ve completed a coach training programme with Coach Advancement by Tracy Sinclair, you will unlock a number of exclusive benefits including discounts, coaching clinics, peer coaching, social impact project opportunities and more! Learn more about the ways we continue to support coaches who have trained with us here.