Understanding and working with the ICF Core Competency Model
Through three virtual Modules, Coach Advancement will be sharing the background and a full overview of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Core Competency Model. This model was announced and released in early 2020 and became effective as the basis for ICF Credential application assessments in August 2022.
Across these sessions, we will share and discuss the essence of the competencies and how they are evidenced in good coaching practice at both ACC and PCC level coaching. We will also answer questions and explore how coaches can integrate the Core Competencies into their coaching practice. This 9-hour mini-series comes with 9 CCEs which can be used towards your ongoing professional development and logged for your ICF Credential renewal.
This programme is ideal for:
- ICF Credentialed coaches wishing to refresh their skills and integrate the model into their coaching practise.
- ICF Credentialed coaches wanting to deepen their knowledge and understanding in readiness for a credential application.
- Mentor Coaches who want to up-skill to keep their Mentor Coaching offering current and relevant for their Mentees.
Completion of the three webinars provides you with 9 CCEs (8.5 CC and 0.5 RD) as part of your ongoing professional development. This programme is offered in English.
Session Dates and Times
- Module 1: February 21, 2023, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 2: March 7, 2023, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 3: March 21, 2023, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 1: October 24, 2023, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 2: November 7, 2023, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
- Module 3: November 21, 2023, 1 pm – 2.30pm and 3pm – 4.30pm (London time)
£600 (for the whole mini series of three x half-day sessions)
We value our alumni community. Once you’ve completed a coach training programme with Coach Advancement by Tracy Sinclair, you will unlock a number of exclusive benefits including discounts, coaching clinics, peer coaching, social impact project opportunities and more! Learn more about the ways we continue to support coaches who have trained with us here.
“If you want a course which is rigorous, reflective and makes you feel like you’ve been fully immersed in the new ICF Core Competences, this is it. … I absolutely loved this course and I am so glad I did it. I have no hesitation in recommending it to both newly qualified and experienced coaches.”
“I recommend this webinar for new, middle-of-the-road, and experienced coaches. ‘Going back to basics’ is a beautiful privilege for those who strive to continue moving towards being the best coach we can be!”
Sign up for additional resources, opportunities and updates!
Delivered straight to your inbox.